Americans are living longer and with that comes a whole host of new questions. Not only do you want to know if you’ll outlive your money, but you also want to know how you can live safely, securely, and independently for as long as possible.
Money is necessary in every stage of life, and you will want to try to account for every need and possibility that may arise in your later years. These are just a few of the questions and situations that may arise as you age:
- ⊕ Do you want to downsize?
- ⊕ Where will you live?
- ⊕ If you remain in your home, is it outfitted for your changing physical needs?
- ⊕ Will you ever want to move to an Assisted Living home, or something similar?
- ⊕ Will family members want you to live with them?
- ⊕ Can you afford home healthcare?
- ⊕ Do you need Long Term Care Insurance?
- ⊕ Do you have appropriate healthcare coverage?
- ⊕ When should you take Social Security or apply for Medicare?
- ⊕ What happens if your spouse dies first?
- ⊕ Do you have an estate plan in place?
- ⊕ Do you have any Powers of Attorney in place?
- ⊕ What are your options if you can no longer drive?
- ⊕ Do you have a social network?
- ⊕ Do you want to keep working or volunteering?
- ⊕ What can you do to stay physically and mentally healthy?
- ⊕ Do you have a trusted family member or friend who knows how to access your important information in times of emergency?
At Tull Financial we want you to enjoy every year of your life. We know there are many things to consider as your life progresses – some you may not even be aware of – and we want to help you prepare for these possibilities.
Not only are we financial planners who help you save, grow, and allocate your money, but we also are passionate about helping you to use your money in ways that will make your life better until the very end.
We are proud to have on our team a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)® who can help guide you through financial planning for the transitions needed in your later years. As a CSA professional, Amy Pucci is knowledgeable in the issues facing older adults and is required to maintain continuing education and the highest ethical standards.
True retirement readiness is about more than savings and investments – it’s about living and aging well. Contact us at 757-436-1122 to see how we can help you, or those you love, plan for peace of mind.